To retain members in a declining market, and differentiate themselves on the factors that are important to members, such as digital self-service and faster benefits processes.
Streamlining the entire benefits area using IBM BPM suite – a process-oriented development platform for agile development. Routine processes are automated, and development work is significantly facilitated through modelling instead of coding.
- Lack of knowledge sharing and collaboration among Business and IT limits process streamlining to individual teams.
- Processes that achieve similar aims vary from department to department with no single best practice.
- Lack of common process standards such as methods and tools.
BPM implementation covering “Best Practices”, Tools and Process governance on corporate level. BPM workshops are facilitated by Business Analyst to support the Business.
- Due to the market situation there were a need to optimize efficiency and improve profitability.
- Lack of visibility and end-to-end process view.
- Business process management is about continuously optimizing business processes. This continuous optimization requires companies to take action to improve business processes throughout the process lifecycle.
- Implementing BPM gives our company a holistic approach to business process that provides deep visibility and synchronization in both design and execution across all processes to serve our goal.